Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Does the term "fat, fucking pig" mean anything to you?

I'm not sorry about the language. It expresses my anger and disgust when I see slobs like this "law enforcement" officer acting like a spoiled bully picking on kids far smaller than himself. This man should be drummed off the force. It seems that daily I could report on another cop acting like a common thug. I repeat, once again, the cops are not here to protect us. That is their old function. They are now here to control us. And that makes them the enemy. It is the responsibility of every decent citizen to document the actions of these thugs and take it to the media. Each bastard like this one should be fired. Better yet this rotund moron ought to be put in prison, and boy do I hope he drops the bar of soap in the shower. Try to convince yourself that the police are really decent and then explain to me why petty jerks like this one continue to stay on the force with the support of these "decent" officers. Explain to me why the "decent" officers don't turn in the thugs. Tell me why the "decent" officers lie for them or refuse to investigate adequately the actions of these criminals. The police in America are totally out of control. 




We were recently sent the following information for individuals to complain to the city. This assault by this thug in uniform took place in Baltimore -- which makes this more disgusting as it is the home city of the great defender of liberty, H.L. Mencken. Here is the information I was sent. Please note I have not had time to verify this information. Secondly, please don't use it to harass people but to file vocal, firm and polite complaints.

Mayor Sheila Dixon
City Hall, Room 250
100 N. Holliday Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Phone (410) 396-3835
Fax (410) 576-9425
Baltimore PD: 410-396-2411
Maryland States Attorneys Office? at? 1-410-396-4001
Citizens review board 410-396-3141

Salvatore Rivieri- the cop
410-882-6737

Labels: ,