Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Apologies -- Back on line.

First, I would like to apologize to readers for having nothing new here for a few days. I was in the process of moving. I have an unfortunate tendency of not moving short distances and this time it was 5,400 miles. One good thing however, is that I moved from dreary winter weather to a warmer, more sunny location.

I actually arrived on Monday but was running into internet issues trying to hook up my laptop to the local system. Apparently my laptop has a defect when cable connections are used. I hook up the cable but the system continues to tell me that there is no cable. Replacing the local router with a wifi system solved the problem and I got hooked up today. I will try to post something in the next 24 hours of more substance. I am sorry about the delay in connecting especially since it means a couple of hundred emails. And I still have lots of comments to respond to. I appreciate your patience.